Town & Country Scale offers SURVIVOR® OTR truck scales in concrete or steel deck top access models. Rice Lake Weighing Systems’ SURVIVOR OTR Series truck scales are compact and low-profile, with a reputation for being the toughest, best performing truck scales on earth.
- Up to 270,000 lb gross weight capacity
- 100,000 lb Concentrated Load Capacity (CLC)
- 100,000 lb Dual Tandem Axle (DTA) rating
- 75,000 lb capacity load cells and mounts
- 1:1100 span deflection ratio for legal highway loads on steel deck model
- 1:1300 span deflection ratio for legal highway loads on concrete deck model
- h3est weighbridge with five-year guarantee
- Asphalt emulsion undercoating
- NTEP-certified widths up to 14 feet for faster processing and greater safety
- Ideal for above ground and pit applications
- Dimensioned to fit existing foundations
- Designed and built in accordance with ISO guidelines and federal standards
We offer Rough-n-Ready Floor Scale and Indicator packages for general purpose, low profile and portable weighing. We have a number of models, so you’ll be able to choose the ideal scale for anything you need to weigh, from livestock or people to pallets, shipments or products.
We carry the following floor scale and indicator packages:
- RoughDeck® Rough-n-Ready System (in 5,000 lb & 10,000 lb capacity)
- Summit™ 3000 Low-Profile Package (in 5,000 lb & 10,000 lb capacity
- DeckHand Rough-n-Ready System (in 500 lb, 1,000 lb, & 2,000 lb capacity)
The Rough-n-Ready line is one of most trusted brands in industrial scales, with a reputation for unbeatable durability, strength and accuracy. These packages are factory calibrated, so set-up and installation is fast and simple.
Hay Baler Scale
Town & Country Scale is pleased to offer our patented, fully electronic scale for balers. The weighing system for our hay baler scale was developed after 15 years of working on an Arizona ranch. By making use of a unique three-load cell system and state of the art electronics that utilize digital and analog filtering; this system can accurately weigh bales to within approximately one pound – all while the baler is moving.
The load cells are mounted on the discharge chute of the baler, and with only moderate modifications to the discharge chute, the bale is held long enough to weigh each bale.
Indicators in CAB are available in two models:
- Weight only
- Weight, bale count, total weight accumulation